About Me

My photo
Maxium. NYC. ♥ Please Ask ?'s Disclamer: I dont not own any of these images, links, or any of the articles I post up unless if it say I does. I just admire them, just like you. Please do not complain about the things posted up on my page, if you dont like it just go away.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ninas Mal

Adela
Adele played by Isabel Burr.

Greta

Greta Played by Carmen Aub Romero.

Nina

Nina played by Jéssica Sanjuán

Pia

Pia played by Ana María Aguilera

Valentina

Valentina played by Patricia Bermúdez

Marisa

Marisa played by Maria Teresa Barreto


Ninas Mal is a great show that was based on a movie produced in Mexico. The show, which was recorded in Columbia, has been shown in Brazil, Spain and the United States. The girls all meet in a all girls boarding school to learn how to better themselves all the while learning how to love themselves, trust other, and make valuable trustworthy friendships.


I fucking love this show!